- The Riverhounds are now utilizing the C3 Logix concussion testing system to evaluate the health of their players over the course of the season.
- Nashville FC of the NPSL becomes the first American soccer club to be owned and operated entirely by their supporters. Modeled after the Green Bay Packers ownership, this club hopes to move into USL PRO soon.
- Ball Sac Republic signs two more players with MLS experience as they assemble their squad for the 2014 USL PRO season.
- The Brotherly Game seems to believe that Mike Seamon will make the Union’s MLS roster. Since Mike is currently still signed with the Hounds for one more season, Pittsburgh would likely receive a transfer fee of some sorts for the transaction.
- It seems as though Chivas USA may be close to rebranding as either “Los Angeles SC” or “Lose Angeles FC.”
- The push to get a USL PRO franchise in St. Louis is seeming to gain traction as the potential owners plan to begin operation in 2015.
An amazing trickster goal from r/soccer
And we think we’ve fixed the Hounds’ brand: